Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise, manage and maintain dormitory, canteens and kitchens and its assets to ensure hygiene, safety and adequacy for all planned training activities and other operations
- Responsible for establishing and ensuring the behavior code, dorm rules and policies as developed by the Management.
- Supervise the Support staff responsible for the dormitory to ensure that the compound, dormitory rooms are in clean and tidy.
- Manage the dormitory and catering services to ensure that the services in line with the contractual terms and conditions with the client organization.
- Inform Management in time of the requirements needed prior to the start of a Training program.
- Manage dormitory and training hall and inform management of any repairs and/or maintenance that need to be done.
- Maintain effective liaison with client organization.
- Ensure security and update index of all materials of dormitory, training halls and kitchens
- Supervise the purchase of foods, kitchen shop and relevant items.
- Maintain relevant registers of dormitory.
- Ensure that guest check-in and check-out services are done promptly and courteously.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provide direction and guidance to front office staff of the training centre.
- Manage special requests for customers including restaurant reservations and car rentals.
- Address guest inquiries and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budget.
- Welcome and escort VIP guests and special guests from driveway to assigned rooms.
- Coordinate with Florist for flower decorations in lobby and rooms.
- Welcome, greet and meet customers in lobby.
- Make and change room assignments according to guest requirements.
- Comply with training centre and dormitory security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Cooperate with other personnel of training center
- Minimum Graduate preferable in commerce or Diploma in Hotel Management/ Hospitality Management or related field.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Training Institutes, Resort, Hotel
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- Should have 3 to 5 year(s) experience on the relevant job
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Guest House, Training Centre, Customer Care, Customer Service, Flight Attendant, Front Office, General Service, Banking, Book-keeping, Marketing, Supervising to support staff
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
- Working knowledge of training & dormitory and event management systems.
- Ability to maintain a budget.
- Proven excellence in customer service.
- Experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests, associates, and clientele, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Self-motivated to accomplish the assignment works with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Proficiency with general office PC applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases).
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bengal and English
- Proven job reliability, diligence, dedication and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible with working at nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous experience in managing/ supervising a team of employees through motivation, coaching and development.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 15000 - 17000
- As per Human Resource Policies and Procedure of NGO Forum for Public Health
|NGO Forum for Public Health|
Address : 4/6, Block-E, Lalmaita, Dhaka - 1207
Web : www.ngof.org