No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Coordinate and collect branch accounts information, incorporate (branches & Operational Head Quarter) financial data on to the accounting package and generate monthly financial statements.
- Drafting monthly program based and financiers based accounts .
- Accumulation of monthly BSC
- Drafting monthly cash flow statement.
- Drafting bi-monthly cash flow statement.
- Preparation of quarterly PF accounts.
- Assist in drafting yearly budget and revision thereon.
- Drafting annual accounts .
- Ensure branch logistics for smooth branch operations.
- Liaison and contact with head office, corporate group accounts and finance department and external financiers for funding.
- Take initiatives for continuous improvement of the reporting system linking with program and enterprise activities.
- Work closely with all functional heads and CEO.
- Ensure effective and efficient use of KSF resources including staff development and fund management.
- Inspect, supervise and monitor the branch offices accounting processes and QA.
- Undergraduate in Commerce with CA course completion
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Cash Management, Finance, Strategic Planning, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 27 to 37 year(s)
- Will perform other ad-hoc functions as a team member or independently as assigned by the management such as :
- Procurement or material and work
- Program monitoring
- PF,Gratuity,Festival Bonus
|A Non-Profit Affiliate of A Leading Conglomerate|