No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Terms of Reference: Field Facilitator - The Community Legal Aid Services in the Southwest of Bangladesh (CLASSBd) Project (Based in field area offices)
- Accountability: The Field Facilitator of the Project is accountable to Area Manager.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Field Facilitator will be front line staff and responsible for community level group formation and mobilization;
- Responsible for organizing all community level meetings, primary organization, courtyard meeting and other events;
- Responsible for proper running of Gono Unnayan Federation meeting for activating community to achieve their legal awareness and services;
- Responsible for ensuring community mediation services, maintaining proper liaison with project offices to give victim supports and services;
- Responsible for reporting to Field supervisor;
- Must be able to work with Union Parishad, different committees of UP and other village institutions and village civil society;
- Must have computer skill;
- Must be able to prepare written field reports.
- The required qualification for this position will be minimum HSC.
Additional Job Requirements
- Practical knowledge of working with poor women and ethnic minorities;
- Tk. 10500
- Other project benefits