No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- We are looking for Field Engineer for the project of Adaptation to Climate Change on WASH in Char Area (ACCWCA)
- Prepare area wise monthly, quarterly and annual activity plan of hardware as per field demand.
- Develop design and estimate of different low cost options of sanitary latrine
- Develop design, drawing, estimate and tendering process of safe water option for rural water supply
- Develop different design, estimate and tendering process of Community latrine.
- Develop Technical guidelines for hardware installation.
- Ensure technical standard during implementation following set guideline.
- Provide technical support to solve field problems.
- Conduct water quality test and report as per requirement.
- Prepare reports as per donor requirements.
- Assist to prepare Quarterly Report for donor.
- Any other work assigned by the management.
- B.Sc/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from any recognized institute with minimum 03 years experiences in relevant fields.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Monitoring, Supervision, Field or Project Organizer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous body
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Minimum 3 years working experiences in Climate change, WASH and relevant fields.
- The candidate must be skilled in computer literacy in MS Office (particularly in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint) & Data base.
- The candidate should be develop design, drawing, estimate and tendering process of safe water option for rural water supply.
- The candidate should be fluent in writing and speaking both in Bangla and in English language.
- Reporting Experience in WASH Sector is required.
- Have valid Motorcycle driving license.
- Willing to work in rural & char areas.
- Mentality to work at Upazila level.
- Chandpur, Shariatpur
- Tk. 27777
- Employee shall be entitled gratuity, bonus and others benefits as project policy
|Unnayan Shahojogy Team|
Address : House # 992, Road # 16, Baitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207.
Web : www.ustbd.org
Business : Unnayan Shahojogy Team (UST) is a renowned national NGO, working in Bangladesh since 1986 on integrated development programmes, with a vision of ï¿½People`s Development is in People`s Hands`. The vision of UST is being materialized through achievements of Shabolombee Gram (Self-reliant Village) i,e it provides equal opportunities and benefits to men and women; is characterized by good governance, justice and respect for women`s human rights; eliminates discrimination and patriarchy; is educated and poverty free, and preserves social and human values. UST is well reputed national voluntary organization having 27 years working experience in development sector (NGO). It has been facilitating integrated development activities in Char, Coastal & Barind areas for improvement of livelihood status of poor people.