No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Training Need Analysis for staff individuals and organization, in consultation with departmental heads.
- Training program assessment through pre and post evaluation of the particular training and take further steps that helps to find out real picture of the training outcomes and take necessary actions to develop the training as required.
- Design training materials, courses and programmes necessary to meet training needs.
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Competency Based Learning & Development program designing to allow learner to demonstrate their ability to perform their task more effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and implement a learning strategy and platform to deliver various approaches to effective learning and development, including an approach to organizational wide coaching – building internal capability and ensuring that build capacity by utilizing the strengths of employees.
- Explore, with leaders across the organization, the issues that drive the need for capability and behavioral change and development.
- Stay informed as to relevant skill and qualifications levels required by staff for effective performance, assist to find out KPI relevant with individual job description and circulate requirements and relevant information to the organization as appropriate.
- As part of the People & Development Leadership Team, supporting the development, implementation and leadership of the key strategies that will deliver the People & Development vision for the organization.
- MBA in Human Resource Management.
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Organization Development/Process Improvement, Training & Development
Additional Job Requirements
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Experience of management development and soft skills training.
- Experience of designing and delivering a variety of training solutions.
- Experience of partnering with third parties.
- Budget management experience.
- A strong communicator, both in writing and spoken communications.
- Articulate and confident standing up and delivering to large audiences.
- Organized, a self starter and an inspirational leader of your team.
- As per Company Policy
Application Deadline : Jun 20, 2015