No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Make understand employees about career path.
- Giving motivation to the employees for achieving efficiency oriented results.
- Giving direction about fixed career plan.
- Helping people develop career plans and inform people about the labor market.
- Provide psychological support to the employees.
- Establishing a relationship of trust and respect with individuals.
- Encouraging individuals to talk about issues they feel they cannot normally share with others,
- Actively listening to individuals concerns and empathizing with their position.
- Accepting without bias issues raised by individuals.
- Helping individuals towards a deeper understanding of their concerns.
- Helping individuals to make decisions and choices regarding possible ways forward.
- Referring individuals to other sources of help, as appropriate.
- Attending supervision and training courses.
- Undertaking personal therapy (mandatory for accreditation).
- Undertaking group as well as individual therapy on occasions.
- Keeping records and using reporting tools.
- Honors/ Masters in Sociology/ Social Welfare/ Psychology
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- As per supervisor instructions.
- Must have experience in working NGO as a Career Counselor.
- Should have work experience as a Corporate career counselor.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- As per Company policy
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2015