No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- The person will be required to manage the overall production, Product Development and other relevant aspects of a huge garments factory which has been supplying a wide range of world-class RMGs to many up-market buyers/brands in the USA and Europe for more than 15 years. The incumbent should have the hands-on experience in the following functions:
- Direct and administer the Factory Managers for smooth execution of apparels production in the factory as per the buyers’ specifications and meet the shipment schedule.
- Supervise and lead a team of Product Development professionals to ensure the products are developed in line with the buyers specifications.
- Provide guidelines and train the product development team regarding Research and develop new findings, fabrics, trims, and labels and to present sketches as per the requirements.
- Maintain the quality of the garments and providing necessary guidelines to the factory managers to ensure quality. Constantly guiding the teams keeping in mind the target dates & also the challenges during the production at the same time ensuring high quality & high productivity.
- Supervise and manage the overall aspects of the Cutting, Sewing and Finishing department
- Take the ownership and supervise the Factory Managers to achieve the goal and accomplishing the production target in time.
- Ensure the optimum productivity of factory managers in accordance with the IE requirements.
- Implementing modern production concepts on the production & production related areas at all levels & across all departments internally & externally (including suppliers).
- Research the market and update team on color direction, trends, styling and washes. Provide training in competitive shopping etc.
- Higher Secondary or A levels or 'O' Level/ SSC (Educational qualification may be relaxed for the highly experienced/ outstanding performers). Education/ Training in Garments Production.
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, Fashion Designing, Merchandising, Quality Control/Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 35 to 50 year(s)
- Should have at least 15 years of experience in garments factories engaged in business with world-class customers/brands out of which at least 10 years in the position of Factory Manager/ Production Manager/ Technical Head/ Product Development Head managing overall functions of garments factory/ overall technical functions/ product development functions for renowned branded buyers.
- Capable to handle the most critical styles with zero tolerance.
- A solid Knowledge of Internationally accepted Quality Standard.
- Should have clear idea about production planning, rejection control, maintaining of AQL and understanding of GSD and other IE things.
- A very good experienced in the compliance requirements of world-famous customers and meeting their requirements.
- Skill in manpower management and training, must possess huge experience and skills to deal with a huge number of workers
- Excellent communication skills. A fair command over English is essential and ability to mix up in a cosmopolitan environment is a must.
Application Deadline : Jun 18, 2015