Job Description / Responsibility
- To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individuals for the above position in Risk Management:
- Associate Manager System Security & Risks, Information Security Department, Risk Management Division
- Job Grade: PO/SPO
- Employment Type: Permanent
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:.....
- IT Process development and implementation.
- Coordinate with Internal & External audit and reporting.
- Coordinate and Monitor compliance with the Information security policies and procedures.
- Supports information security incident response.
- Technology (lnfrastructure, Network, ADC) project risk management.
- Monitors systems (e.g. Network, ADC channels etc.) to ensure that appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained.
- Performs information security risk analysis and periodic information system activity reviews for information security processes. E.g. vulnerability Assessment / Penetration testing.
- Supports the development of the organizations disaster recovery and business continuity plans for information systems, and tests readiness.
- Supports the activities to foster information security awareness within the organization.
- A BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science/engineering. Information Security, Information Management or other related fields is required. The equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Certification in CISWISMS, CEH/CHFI is expected. Proven Knowledge / Certification in ITIL/Service Management, CISM/CISSP would be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Information Security as primary responsibility or minimum 5 years Information Systems experience with Infrastructure as a primary responsibility and strong Network/Infrastructure security focus as a secondary job duty required. (Banking environment preferred)
- Experience on implementing security programs and controls based on standards(ISMS/COBIT)
- Knowledge in Alternative Delivery channel, Data Center, DR , System Administration & related
- Ability to understand and translate pre-established policy, standards, and compliance regulations and produce tactical, operational procedures
- Ability to understand and apply assessment components to security controls that measure performance, reliability, and compliance
- The candidate must be familiar with security principles and concepts.
|BRAC Bank Limited|