Job Description / Responsibility
- To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individuals for the above position in Risk Management
- Associate Manager Software Security & Risks, Information Security Department, Risk Management Division
- Job Grade: SO/PO
- Employment Type: Permanent
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:.....
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration testing
- Maintain Software security policy & standards and ensure Database Security
- Maintain business continuity plan for Software & Resolve Software security incidents
- Monitor & risk management through involving in all phases of secure Software development Life Cycle, Enterprise Project and IT systems operations (Software / Application, DB)
- Review logical authentication controls and access controls (systems)
- A BSc/MSc degree in Computing, Information Security or related fields is required. The equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- CEH, CHFI, ISMS, OCP is expected.
- 3 to 4 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Proven Knowledge & certification in Database Security, Project Management, Core Banking Audit, IT Security in Banking, CISM/COBIT/CISSP/CSSLP would be an advantage
- 3-4 years working experience in Information Security/related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years Information Systems experience with Application/data security as a primary responsibility or strong Application/data security focus as a secondary job duty required. (Banking environment preferred)
- Experience implementing security programs and controls based on ISMs and COBIT standards
- Ability to understand and translate pre-established policy, standards, and compliance regulations and produce tactical, operational procedures
- Ability to understand and apply assessment and audit components to security controls that measure performance, reliability, and compliance
- Knowledge in Core Banking/ Card Management/ Internet Banking/ ecommerce/ related systems preferred
|BRAC Bank Limited|