Job Description / Responsibility
- To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking tor ambitious, smart, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individuals for the above position in Risk Management:
- Officer System Security & Risks, Information Security Department, Risk Management Division
- Job Grade: OG-II
- Employment Type: Permanent
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:.....
- Coordinates and Monitors compliance with the Information security policies and procedures.
- Supports information security incident response.
- Monitors systems (e.g. Network, ADC channels etc.) to ensure that appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained.
- Performs information security risk analysis and periodic information system activity reviews for information security processes. E.g. Vulnerability Assessment / Penetration testing.
- Supports the development of the organizations disaster recovery and business continuity plans for information systems, and tests readiness.
- Supports the activities to foster information security awareness within the organization
- A BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science/engineering. Information Security, Information Management or other related fields is required. The equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Certification in CEH/CHFI is expected. Proven Knowledge / certification in CISA/ISMS, ITIL/Service Management, CISM/CISSP would be an advantage
- Minimum 1-2 years of Working experience in Information Security as primary responsibility or minimum 2-3 years Information Systems experience with Infrastructure as a primary responsibility and strong Network/Infrastructure security focus as a secondary job duty required. (Banking environment preferred)
- Experience on implementing security programs and controls based on standards(ISMS/COBIT)
- Knowledge in Alternative Delivery Channel / Data Center/ System Administration/Network
- Ability to understand and translate pre-established policy, standards, and compliance regulations and produce tactical, operational procedures
- Ability to understand and apply assessment components to security controls that measure performance, reliability, and compliance
- The candidate must be familiar with security principles and concepts such as authentication / security protocols and security models. Knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and protocols is desirable.
|BRAC Bank Limited|