Job Description / Responsibility
- If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential.
- Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
- Global Risk is a thriving and expert risk management function supporting HSBC globally with all aspects of risk management. The team actively manages a varied and dynamic range of risk types, including security, fraud, information security, contingency, geopolitical, operational, credit, pension, insurance, financial crime and regulatory compliance, market and reputation risks. All parts of the Global Risk team use their skills, insight and integrity to handle established threats and those they see emerging, acting to protect and enable HSBC to deliver sustainable growth.
- In this role, you will:
- Take ownership for strategic oversight and management of the Security and Fraud Risk Department
- Provide support and challenge to the senior management with regards to Security and Fraud Risk (SFR) Management; interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to implement the SFR framework
- Oversee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the banks’ information resources in line with HSBC Group and Regulatory requirements to ensure that the bank and customers are safe
- Plan, monitor and direct the banks’ Business Continuity Management in line with the Regulatory and Group Standards to ensure that the bank is capable to deploy adequate resources to continue operation during different crisis scenarios
- Ensure that the operating controls and practices in the bank are robust enough to prevent fraud
- Drive fraud control system implementation and fraud investigations
- Undertake Physical Security Risk (PSR) assessments and oversee PSR protocols and management
- Bachelor degree preferably in business background from a public/private university
- At least 10 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- 10 years of experience preferably in the Compliance, Fraud Investigation, Security or Credit area
- Proven experience in managing and leading a team
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines through understanding of banking operation Excellent communication and strong inter-personal skills
- Lateral thinker with an ability to interpret and solve complex issues
Business : Bank