No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To check and verify the daily expenditure vouchers and invoices, fund requisition and finance related documents.
- Maintain Cash book, Bank book, Subsidiary Ledger of bills receivable and bills payable
- To maintaining file and documents related to accounts department
- To perform any accounts related work assigned by the authority
- All payment voucher preparation, posting to software and take approval from management
- Reconcile party balance on monthly basis
- Co-ordinate with other for cash expenses
- Data entry in software and other manual register
- Ensure an accurate monthly, quarterly & year-end financial statement.
- Preparation of reconciliation statements cash and Bank.
- Maintaining close relationship with banks.
- Ensure Tax & VAT deductions at sources as per income Tax & VAT Act.
- Perform any other accounts related tasks assigned by the authority
- Year-end audit reconciliations;
- Strong analytical skills, independent working ability to perform all the relevant duties, accustomed a modern accounting system
- Perform any other task assigned by the Management time to time
- CA CC/ B.com/ M.com (Major in Accounting)
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Cash Management, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Real Estate, Engineering Firms, Group of Companies
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 32 year(s)
- Good knowledge in Computer operating and familiar with Accounting software.
- Must have real estate experience for One Year.
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Tk. 25000 - 30000
- As per company Policy
|Jams Developments Limited|
Address : Adept N.R.Complex, Ka - 5/2 (6th Floor), Bashundhara Road, Baridhara, Dhaka-1229.
Web : www.jamsgroupbd.com
Business : Real Estate sector/ Product: Apartment/ Flat, Plot, Commercial Space/ Services: Architectural Design, Structural Design, Civil Engineering, Construction and Interior/ Entertainment: Convention Hall.