Job Description / Responsibility
- The candidate will be responsible for providing quality advices regarding various financial legal issues.
- The Position responsibilities include but are not limited to the following-
- Provide helpful legal assistance on issues such as employment, company policies, disputes, and money fraud.
- Liaise with departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken;
- Draft legal notices, reply of the notices, assist in drafting plaint and written statements, various kinds of petitions for the court and other legal purposes;
- Deal with all sorts of company matters related to service agreement with corporate clients and land/house agreements, service agreements etc;
- Provide legal opinion on various matters relating to day to day businesses of the company.
- Work for comply with legal requirements, and manage both internal and external legal resources;
- Verify legal paper & prepare all sorts of lease agreement & registration of sale deeds;
- Take important actions about different legal matters;
- Review and advise effectively to reduce and control risks to organization and ensuring that the organization, controls and procedures are appropriate.
- LLB/ LLM from any Public University.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 33 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Ability to provide independent advice (orally and in writing) to senior level management on highly technical matters;
- Demonstrate success in managing and conducting a variety of litigation matters;
- Good planning and organization skills; and
- Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matter
- Should be a good team worker.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Other benefits are available as per Service Rule of the Company
Application Deadline : Jul 21, 2015