No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Estimate project cost
- Arrange loan (Term loan, WC loan)
- Maintain strong relationship with financial institutions
- Prepare financial statement
- Prepare periodical financial reports for submission to govt. agencies.
- Plan manage & coordinate statutory and special audit activities & provide clarifications where necessary.
- Manage & ensure overall fixed assets by processing fixed assets payments and updating IDs
- Process invoices ensuring compliance of internal control & accounting policies.
- Maintain voucher custody & responsible for organized documentation & record keeping of the same
- Other responsibilities assigned by the supervisor for daily routine activities
- MBS/ M.Com/ MBA in Accounting
- CACC for the relevant Position is mandatory
- ACCA Qualified/ ICMA Inter/ CA Part Qualified will be given preference
- Candidate experienced from listed company will be given preference
- 4 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Cash Management, Commercial/Export-Import, Finance, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Must possess good IT skills and be well conversant with Automated Accounting/Finance System.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- As per company policy.
Application Deadline : Jul 16, 2015