Job Description / Responsibility
- Specialist in performance improvement with forecast, planning, execution, result driven for business growth and able to take quick correct decision as required respect to time and situation.
- To collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of Service Lines of the Company.
- To be responsible for overall business development, office management, planning and internal control over relevant issues.
- To strive for managerial and operational excellence through total quality management and continuous improvement initiatives for overall business success.
- To spearhead the development,
- Communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- To lead and coordinate a high performance team through cultivating skills and increased awareness of business needs.
- To manage individuals and business performances from setting objectives to measuring outcomes to achieve organizational success.
- To ensure safeguard of intellectual properties, improve portfolio through maximum level of client satisfaction.
- Master Degree/ MBA or equivalent from reputed university.
- Candidates with professional certification will get advantage.
- 6 to 8 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 26 year(s)
- 6-8 years of professional work experiences in Operations / Training Management.
- Experiences in Training/ Operations or in BPO sector will be an added advantage.
- Strategic Thinking
- Leadership Quality
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Innovation & Team Work
- Salary Range: Competitive compensation package will be offered to deserving candidate
- Other Benefits:
- KITC Matched Savings fund.
- 25% House Rent Extra will be Paid for Nikunja 2 area Housing ( 5 years contract)
- Entertainment & recreational facilities e.g. lounge, round the year
- Gaming/creativity competitions and outings
- Opportunity to grow in different specializations areas
Application Deadline : Jul 24, 2015