No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Understand the functional scope of the application based on release notes and test cases.
- Construct test scripts and execute them as per test plan .
- Report and document defects identified during testing.
- Communicate defects identified in the testing process to the development team.
- Gather and manage test data and keep them updated for regular regressions.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science, or related subject from a reputed local (Public and Private both) or international university.
- 3 to 6 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 22 to 38 year(s)
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in automated testing specially of cloud appliations.
- In-depth knowledge in Selenium, Java, Ruby and JMeter.
- Experience in using Jira, confluence and Zhephyr
- Experience in working in Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a fast passed environment and under pressure.
- Lunch/ Dinner, Two festival bonus & Health Insurance etc
Application Deadline : Jul 25, 2015