No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to prototype, design and implement mobile-first web experiences.
- Work with our Producers to prioritize project tasks as well as our engineering team for the execution.
- Use experience and research to identify mobile and tablet design patterns that work.
- Own the creative direction and user experience for enterprise-level customer site builds.
- Contribute topics and talks to weekly design meetings.
- Participate in critiques and reviews with our cross-discipline design team.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science, or related subject from a reputed local (Public and Private both) or international university.
- 4 to 8 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 38 year(s)
- 3+ Years Flash Experience.
- 5+ years of Professional Web front-end development experience.
- 3+ years of Html5 and Mobile Web UI development experience.
- 3-5 Years Flash Experience.
- Convert Flash ads to HTML5.
- Convert Flash animation to HTML5.
- Excellent spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to actively converse with US Clients.
- Strong skills in creating optimized in size and render time HTML/CSS code mark-up based on prepared visual design.
- Excellent problem solving, design and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication skills both in team, across team and with management and other disciplines.
- Lunch/Dinner, Two festival bonus & Health Insurance etc
Application Deadline : Jul 22, 2015