No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Experience with web development projects, working in a client services environment, and building sites from start to finish.
- Experience working on e-commerce sites for clients with yearly revenues above $5M.
- 3+ years experience with Object Oriented PHP, MySQL, and Model-View-Controller PHP Frameworks (ex. Zend Framework, Symfony).
- Experience with Linux command line and Apache web server.
- Experience with GIT or other source code management systems, as well as standard programming practices and frameworks.
- Experience developing in Magento is a HUGE PLUS.
- Basic proficiency with Photoshop.
- Solid understanding of databases and the ability to program with PHP.
- Ensure high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance and scalable deliverable.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, or related subject from a reputed local (Public and Private both) or international university.
- 4 to 6 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 22 to 35 year(s)
- Understanding MVC pattern.
- Good understanding on Database Design, Object Oriented Design and Analysis.
- Excellent communication skill in American English.
- Must be a good team player, proactive and passionate about Team Process.
- Should be capable to work as individual and ability to work under pressure.
- Experienced with agile software development process.
- Health Insurance, Lunch, Two festival bonuses etc.
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2015