No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- ABILITY TO WORK AT NIGHT SHIFT.
- Collaborate with cross discipline teams to prototype, design and implement mobile-first web experiences.
- Work with our Producers to prioritize project tasks as well as our engineering team for the execution.
- Use experience and research to identify mobile and tablet design patterns that work.
- Own the creative direction and user experience for enterprise-level customer site builds.
- Participate in critiques and reviews with our cross-discipline design team.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science, or related subject from a reputed local (Public and Private both) or international university.
- 2 to 4 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 23 to 38 year(s)
- Have a passion for the UI/UX design, web and mobile.
- 3+ years of experience in web design.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot technical problems.
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates rationale behind design decisions or case studies showing why design decisions were made.
- Have experience designing for multiple screens, and experience creating interaction guidelines - as evidenced in your portfolio.
- Have the ability to clearly explain designs to engineers and clients
- Have the ability to quickly and efficiently hand-code your designs into HTML and CSS
- Love working as part of a team and can juggle multiple projects
- Have great communication skills
- Love having ownership over your work from start to finish
- Have designed sites using responsive web design techniques
- Lunch/ Dinner, Two festival bonus & Health Insurance etc.
Application Deadline : Jul 15, 2015