Job Description / Responsibility
- Design and develop the application and consult with supervisor
- Maintain application server and performance improvement
- Supervise and Collaborate with Software engineers
- Maintain development life cycle
- Object relational database design
- Research on new technologies and software user experience
- Interfaced with client to determine acceptance criteria
- Provide and share technical guidance to other team
- Job Location: BRAC Head Office
- B.Sc. in CSE/ CS from any Reputed University with all 2nd class or equivalent CGPA and GPA
- At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years of experience on software analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Clear understanding about software development life cycle and more than 1+ years’ experience on small/medium scale project management.
- Interaction with local and overseas client for understanding software requirements. Good domain understanding and have expertise on professional training/module development.
- Very good understanding, up-to-date knowledge and experience on following technology…
- Methodology and pattern: Scrum, Design Pattern
- Framework: EJB3.0, JPA, Hibernate, Spring, JSF, PrimeFaces, Struts, GWT
- IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Server Tomcat, GlassFish, WildFly, Apache.
- Databases: MySQL, ORACLE, PostgreSQL, SQL Server 2008
- Strong communication, presentation skill in English and analytical skill on related fields and technology.
- Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Testing Tools: JUnit, EasyMock , Mercury LoadRunner
- Project management Tools: CVS, SVN, Git, Redmine
- Build and Logging Tools: Apache Ant, Maven, Log4j
- Also experience on SSO, SOA, cluster environment, load balancing, client management, server management and documentations
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Staff Security Benefit and others