No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform checking of documents and ensure that the existing practices comply with the planned processes and best practices as well as donor`s guideline.
- Prepare compliance report at regular intervals as per requirements of the projects.
- Perform day to day audit of the day to day financial activities
- Prepare audit report and share the report to the management
- Recommend the corrective measures in the light of Compliance & Audit findings
- Maintain liaison with donors and external auditors for conducting annual audit of the organization
- Visit Marketing executive if necessary
- Able to travel outside of Dhaka when authority needs.
- MBA/ M. Com in Accounting/ Management with CA-CC/ CA Part qualified
- 2 to 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 26 to 35 year(s)
- Must will have 3 years contract with employee deed in local stump.
- 3-4 years experience in the field of Financial Compliance and Audit of Development program.
- He/ She must have good communication and computer operation skills with accounting software operation.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per Company policy
|HASSAN BOOK DEPOT|
Address : 33 Topkhana Road (10th Floor), Meherba Plaza, Dhaka-1000
Web : www.hassanbookdepot.com
Business : Hassan Book Depot. One of the leading publications of Bangladesh. Since establishment (1953), this organization is taking care of the great responsibility of publishing and supplying the necessary books and learning materials of the soft-nature pupil and guardians till now.