No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Save the Children supported Integrated Child Development-Shishuder Jonno (ICDP-SJ) program
- Design estimation of different construction/installation/repair work (eg latrine construction, ring well construction, tube-well installation, bill board installation etc), running water supply, wall writing.
- Supervision of WATSAN related ongoing work in the field and ensure its quality and according to estimate.
- Assessment of the justification of selection of schools/community for the work through field verification and make recommendation for final selection.
- Staff development through document and disseminate technical knowledge.
- Skills in making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modeling project values.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to contribute to a small, proactive team.
- Diploma in Engineering (Civil) with 3 years of field experience in relevant field in national/international organization(s).
- At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age: Not more than 35 years. May be relaxed for highly qualified candidates.
- At least 3 years working experience in Education/ Health project in NGOs.
- Communication skill with demonstrated ability to write reports on different field activities.
- Program facilitation, presentation skill and computer literacy in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point.
- Motorcycle driving skill with valid driving license.
- Tk. 32000
|Palashipara Samaj Kallayan Samity (PSKS)|
Address : Vill: Bashbaria, PO: Gangni, Post Code: 7110, Upazila: Gangni, Dist: Meherpur