Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of Specifications, Work Schedule, Contract Documents and Budget.
- Cost Analysis, Billing & Budget Fixing.
- Contracting with Construction, EME & Interior Division.
- Reconciliation of Contract due to quantity & specification variance.
- Progress Monitoring, Lag-Lead Analysis and Financial & Volumetric Progress Analysis.
- Both Internal & External Design Coordination.
- Design Review and Incorporation of Consultant Supplied Drawings.
- Preparation of Civil, Electrical & Sanitary/Plumbing BOQ According to Work Packages.
- Job Analysis & Preparation of MOQ.
- Updated Material Collection.
- Quantity & Cost Calculation due to Revise Specification.
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering.
- Public University Students Will Get Preference.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- ERP Integration.
- Having Multi-Storied/ Commercial building will get preference.
- Good compensation package as per company policy
Application Deadline : Jul 14, 2015