No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Purpose of the Position: To improve an organization’s market position in Learning & Development business and achieve financial growth.
- Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- New Business Development:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. * Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. * Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Client Retention:
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Business Development Planning:
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Masters degree
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- 3 years & above experiences in business development of learning & development
- Good at Public Speaking, Writing, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges
- Having Market Knowledge on L&D
- Ability of Meeting Sales Goals
- Having Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills & Professionalism.
- Well conversant Microsoft Office
- Attractive remuneration with performance incentive
Application Deadline : Jul 30, 2015