No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Creating timelines and work plans for each event, as directed by the training director.
- Creating and organizing training materials including participant binders and handouts, name tags, table tents, signage, etc. Also developing marketing materials for events as appropriate.
- Ensuring appropriate supplies are on site for all events.
- Providing on site staffing logistics management and support staffing at most training events (as directed by training director).
- Summarizing evaluation reports for training and providing outcomes to training director within one week of each training.
- Supporting administrative functions of training program and staff, as needed. This includes but is not limited to: correspondence with training participants and clients, data entry, filing, photocopying, scheduling, booking travel, etc.
- Housing, maintaining, and updating the hard files and electronic files pertaining to training programs and clients.
- Keeping Web sites for individual programs updated with latest training materials.
- Compiling final reports for training programs.
- Managing and updating electronic curriculum library as new training is created, or old ones updated and improved.
- Managing and updating database of experts to be used in training programs.
- Tracking coaching and technical assistance requests and activities for each training program.
- Maintaining the standardized appearance of DiGILEARN training materials; perform edits as necessary, including creation of new presentations, handouts or case studies.
- Project management and/or administrative support for ongoing efforts in the areas of marketing, fundraising, and materials production.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduation in any discipline
- 1 to 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Education Counseling, Education Marketing
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 23 to 29 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills both in English & Bangla
- Target Oriented
- Convincing Skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Presentation Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven track record in the relevant field would be an added advantage
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 14000 - 14000
Application Deadline : Jul 31, 2015