Job Description / Responsibility
- The role involves regular interaction with end customers to know their demand and update them on ABB’s products and services
- The candidate will need to travel & stay at different parts of country for marketing & sales, customer survey/visit, supervision & commencement of installation, commissioning and trouble shooting of mentioned products
- Engineer having a Graduate degree in Electrical & Electronics
- At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- A minimum two years’ experience in the field of marketing & sales of ACB, MCCB, Fuse Gear, MCB, Magnetic Contractors & accessories, Relays, Electrical Wiring Accessories, SPD’s, Lightning protection system, Soft Starters, Building Automation System (BMS) and other automation products used in low voltage applications
- Having fair idea on technology and application of Low Voltage Distribution Panels
- Should have good connection with Low Voltage Panel Manufactures, Property Developers , Industries , Telecom Operators/ Vendors and Traders selling Low Voltage components
- Good English communication skill and computer proficiency and valid passport to facilitate overseas traveling are mandatory requirements for above positions.
- Young, dynamic, quick learner, career oriented and female candidates are encouraged to apply.
|ABB Limited, Bangladesh|