No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible to ensure regional level KPI & SLA for telecom network
- Coordinate acceptance testing for new site introductions
- Managing regional level site acquisition and Rollout KPI & SLA
- Handle & Execute plans for implementation of change request from project team ( e.g. software updates, E1 routing , Hardware change etc).
- Maintenance of spare parts with yearly dimension and NFF rate control
- Supporting and managing sub-contractor works
- Maintain relationships with site building owners
- Ensure to complete regional PM target.
- Responsible for defining maintenance procedures and ensuring that all staff is properly trained, motivated in both preventative maintenance and repair procedures and is done as per requirement.
- Escalate problem to vendor/Stockholders when necessary in accordance with time frame within Managed Services contract.
- Follow up on fault escalated with team/vendor/Stockholders until closure of the case.
- Trouble Ticket/Work Order Handling
- Change Request Handling
- Customer problem Handling
- Produce relevant report for Network Incidences/Outages
- Yearly regional budget preparation
- Resource competence plan preparation (Yearly)
- Ensure power and cooling systems operation efficiently to reduce OPEX and carbon emission.
- Produce technical standards, frameworks or guidelines required for network as well Supervise, motivate and provide sufficient coaching to subordinates to keep high level of competency especially on technical and technological aspects.
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering /Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- In depth knowledge of all network resources HW / SW and their characteristics for the applicable work areas Core, Access, Radio or service networks.
- Good knowledge of the network resource topology for the applicable work areas Core, Access, Radio or service networks.
- Excellent understanding of installation practices
- Good knowledge of network implementation / integration processes.
- Good knowledge of network operations and maintenance routines
- Hands on experience with RBS, Node-B, and transmission equipment
- Skills required...........
- Be able to work independently
- Be prepared to work on a 24 x 7 recall roster
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- Able to work as a member of a team and lead junior staff from time to time.
- Open approach to solving problems and dealing with new proposals.
- A thorough and methodical approach to work.
- Must be able to work to tight time scales.High degree of analytical and investigative abilities.
- Able to work pro-actively with other vendors and subcontractors
- Be prepared to be involved in network related emergency handling activities
- Be able to lead subcontractors
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Meal Allowance
- Leave Fare Assistance
- Hospitalization Plan
- Group Life Insurance Coverage
- Child Education Allowance
- Festival Bonus
- Contributory Provident Fund
|edotco Bangladesh Co. Ltd.|