Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection, policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues).
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development.
- Monitor measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and developments, plan and achievement within agreed formats.
- Manage and control departmental expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Maintaining and look after disciplinary issues of those concern of this Group. It includes Investigation, Separation, Legal Issues, move to Labour court etc.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of HR strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team. Plan for employee’s performance appraisal; develop tools for appraisal, job evaluation and development.
- Plan and direct for Training of employee and maintain contact with outside resources for training.
- MBA in HRM from any recognized Universities (IBA/ DU/ JU will be preferred).
- At least 10 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 35 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- General HR, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Training & Development, Recruitment & Selection, Performance & Career Management, Organization Development/Process Improvement
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Group of Companies, Multinational Companies, Manufacturing (FMCG)
- Candidates having PGDHRM degree will be given preference.
- Must have depth knowledge in Labour Law & Factory Compliance.
- Must have experience to handle multiple factories at a time.
- Must be willing to visit factory frequently.
- As per company policy
|Energypac Electronics Ltd|
Address : Novo Tower (1st Floor), 270 Tejgaon I/A. Dhaka-1208
Web : www.energypacelectronics.com
Business : Energypac Electronics Ltd. one of the leading organizations in the energy sector in Bangladesh. Bringing together some of energy`s leading brands; they have created a major industry force spanning trading, production, distribution and supply of low energy electrical products.