Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare the work schedule, carryout the instruction, hand on working
- Follow the quality procedures, standards and specifications and check the product accordingly, prepare report.
- Review product attributes requirement and implement it as possible
- Sample Checking of different production unit before going on regular production in everyday morning and keep in daily Logbook.
- Make sure that all checking equipments are in good condition and also do the maintenance work as per schedule.
- Make sure the availability of Raw Material that we will require for QA Purpose
- Incoming Raw Material Checking (Both Local & Imported), compare it with standard required value, inform it to supplier, recommendation if any change required, recommendation for any improvement, and keep the report for future investigation.
- Prepare the daily Quality checking parameters (finished product of every section) and keep them in a good way
- Make sure the right person to the right place to ensure the checking in every stage of production
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with production & other related Dept.
- Monitoring the performance of daily production by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
- Find out the possible improvement and report it to Dept Head
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure proper uses and keep them update
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors
- Job Location: Hotapara, Gazipur
- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer from a reputed University;
- 4 to 6 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in QC Function, at least 1-2 years in related Field
- QC oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Leadership skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Planning and goal setting skills
|Energypac Electronics Ltd|
Address : Novo Tower (1st Floor), 270 Tejgaon I/A. Dhaka-1208
Web : www.energypacelectronics.com
Business : Energypac Electronics Ltd. one of the leading organizations in the energy sector in Bangladesh. Bringing together some of energy`s leading brands; they have created a major industry force spanning trading, production, distribution and supply of low energy electrical products.