Job Description / Responsibility
- To run a professional and well organized production unit that produces quality products has a good reputation. Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- He will perform the schedule basis production strategic Roll of designated production unit
- Identify the production difficulty/barriers that hampering the production as well as quality. Report it to concern Dept Head and find out the possible way how to overcome the difficulty/barriers and implemented on production process
- Frequent communication with his production team and keep them in strong motivation and harmony alive in the work place and to ensure time management for optimum productivity
- Communicate with store to know about the stock status Both finished & Raw Material
- Communicate with QA Team to know the daily QC parameter of production Item and take initiative accordingly.
- Help Dept Head to prepare the production budget and Inform him the achievement
- Find out the Loopholes that reduces the productivity, take initiative how to overcome those, inform it to Dept Head and implement the idea accordingly.
- Strong monitoring on production and closely work with Maintenance team to reduce the breakdown time.
- Strategic decision making for implementing & using of enteric resources
- Ensure all production Machinery are in good condition
- Place right person to the right place for smooth production
- Ensure safety & security in the work place and to improve it on requirement basis
- To ensure productivity always in improving & implementation of new system to ensure better productivity
- Prepare an automated reporting system that can give a quick scenario of production unit
- Work with Head of Production Unit to Prepare Yearly, monthly & daily production budget and prepare report with actual achievement.
- Cost control through the Optimum utilization of machine & Material
- Existing Production Process Analysis and Development.
- Work with Head of Production Unit to Prepare the Departmental budget Preparation and Implementation.
- Job Location: Hotapara, Gazipur
- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer from a reputed University;
- 4 to 6 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience, at least 2 years in related Field,
- Production oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Leadership skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Planning and goal setting skills
|Energypac Electronics Ltd|
Address : Novo Tower (1st Floor), 270 Tejgaon I/A. Dhaka-1208
Web : www.energypacelectronics.com
Business : Energypac Electronics Ltd. one of the leading organizations in the energy sector in Bangladesh. Bringing together some of energy`s leading brands; they have created a major industry force spanning trading, production, distribution and supply of low energy electrical products.