No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan, direct and monitor the activities of a sales team in the branch to achieve established sales targets. Also responsible for managing the distribution, promotion, inventory and accounts of the branch to achieve overall targets.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the day to day activities of the branch including sales, distribution, inventory and accounts functions in order to implement the organizations overall sales strategy
- Monitor the performances of the sales team assigned to the branch and re-allocate resources to improve overall results
- Contribute to the development of sales, marketing, customer retention, advertising, and distribution strategies for the branch
- Oversee sales support activities such as sales administration, customer service, distribution, invoicing, and credit & collections to ensure that customer orders are processed, dispatched, invoiced and paid accurately and on time
- Coach/mentor sales promotion officers on the technical aspects of the organizations products and services; on marketing campaigns and promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
- Explore business opportunities in retail market in the region with relevant products of the company
- Conduct market audit in order to identify market requirements
- Stay updated on competition in the market, new products introduced by other parties in similar business, competitor’s promotional activities, etc.
- Conduct regular meeting with the team members and discuss about the marketing & sales related activities, find out the problems and resolve accordingly
- Masters/ MBA from any reputed university.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience in Retail & Distribution (at least 2 years in a supervisory position)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Retail & Distribution, Sales, Market Development
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Very good computer skills
- Very good motivation and leadership qualities
- Ability to work and thrive under pressure
- Ability to handle deadlines and report timely and accurately
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive compensation package for potential candidate
|Energypac Electronics Ltd|
Address : Novo Tower (1st Floor), 270 Tejgaon I/A. Dhaka-1208
Web : www.energypacelectronics.com