Job Description / Responsibility
- To run a professional and well organized production unit that produces quality products has a good reputation. Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- He will perform the schedule basis Maintenance Roll of designated production unit
- To ensure adequate resources, equipment and people, are in place to meet operational needs, including management of the store on site, scheduling of shift patterns for the team and purchasing equipment so that spare levels are met and maintained.
- Capable of finding faults of different types of Mechanical & Hydraulic Press machine during production.
- Capable of finding faults of different types of CNC machine, powder coating, Pre-Treatment Plant during production and trouble shooting in an efficient & effective way.
- Performing planned and predictive maintenance of all machinery
- He will prepare the budget of spare parts that will require for smooth operation of all machines. Sourcing of spare, make priority of procurement, inventory management on spare.
- He will ensure that resources are used to optimum effect.
- Prepare the weekly, monthly, Quarterly & Yearly maintenance schedule and perform accordingly.
- Produce weekly reports covering metrics and performance of the site and team.
- He will assign or take the responsibility of keeping the daily Break down record, machine maintenance History of all machinery that are using for production
- To promote health and safety awareness to all of Team member at work place
- He will contribute to the ongoing development of a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) System and ensure all (PPM) is completed safely, cost effectively, on time and to a satisfactory standard.
- Line management of all Maintenance Personnel on site including meetings/reviews, time and attendance, overtime and sickness.
- Recruit, train and develop all Maintenance personnel.
- Report and advise the Senior Management Team on all related maintenance issues.
- Job Location: Hotapara, Gazipur
- Electrical/ Mechanical Engineer from a reputed University;
- 5 to 7 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience in a heavy & Medium Industry as maintenance Engineer , at least 2 years in related Field
- Working Experience on Mechanical & Hydraulic Press machine, CNC Machine, Powder Coating Plant, Pretreatment Plant maintenance Experience will be an added advantage.
- Maintenance oriented approach
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Leadership skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Planning and goal setting skills
- Attractive remuneration
|Energypac Electronics Ltd|
Address : Novo Tower (1st Floor), 270 Tejgaon I/A. Dhaka-1208
Web : www.energypacelectronics.com
Business : Energypac Electronics Ltd. one of the leading organizations in the energy sector in Bangladesh. Bringing together some of energy`s leading brands; they have created a major industry force spanning trading, production, distribution and supply of low energy electrical products.