Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of cost accounting records, design and implement cost control procedures;
- Manage the activities related to development and organization of costs system, involving analysis of real cost of the products, Projects and service & their respective contribution margins;
- Interpret and disseminate the cost accounting information to management;
- Deliver user training and ensure data quality;
- Budgetary Control (at implementation stage);
- Qualified Cost and Management Accountant (ACMA) with 1 to 3 years of experience in a relevant functional area.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Costing & Budget, Payroll, Management Accounting, Product & Projects Pricing;
- Other professional Training & certificates will be an added advantage
- Project Management skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent communication & presentation skill.
- Ability to face challenge, overcome obstacles with winning attitude.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
|Energypac Electronics Ltd|
Address : Novo Tower (1st Floor), 270 Tejgaon I/A. Dhaka-1208
Web : www.energypacelectronics.com
Business : Energypac Electronics Ltd. one of the leading organizations in the energy sector in Bangladesh. Bringing together some of energy`s leading brands; they have created a major industry force spanning trading, production, distribution and supply of low energy electrical products.