Job Description / Responsibility
- Knowledge on Direct To Home (DTH) Technology
- Plan, develop, implement billing integration with Sales & Distribution, Marketing, Finance & Accounts, Customer Service, CAS System and Payment System.
- Develop billing operation process, work flow, reports generation e.g. carrier management, business analysis, profit analysis and generate all billing and relevant reports.
- Initially co-ordinate with different operators for smooth operations.
- Customer relationship management module handling.
- Manage all cost analysis relating to projects from initial stage to final closure.
- Maintaining vendor details & coordination with finance & accounts
- Monitoring the overall site material procurement, inspection, handover & take over
- Understanding the business functions and specially process of key SMS and Billing. This includes all front office, back office, sales & distribution, finance & accounts and customer service etc
- Should be an expert in SMS and Billing functions, modules and able to configure as per business requirement.
- Maintain and operate billing automation e.g. DBA administration, manage MySQL servers database.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting root cause analysis and reporting of technical faults/problems, logging, tracking & escalation of all technical issues.
- Backup and recovery of data.
- Administration of various NMS system, implement, monitor, troubleshoot and tuning.
- Administration and management of database, backup configuration & recovery process, data storage, data security, data transfer upgrades and implement redundancy & security system.
- Master`s/ Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or relevant discipline
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Project Manager (IT System), Project Manager (Software), Quality Assurance/ Quality Control, Security Management of IT System, System Analyst, Programmer/Software Engineer
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
IT Enabled Service, Multinational Companies, Telecommunication
Additional Job Requirements
- Application Development, Training/change management
- Managing & planning IM resources, Business/functional knowledge.
- Knowledge on project methodology, application design and implementation.
- Understanding and basic work capability on application and infrastructure: Network Mgt., H/W configuration.
- Computer and Electronics, programming, trouble shooting, telecommunication.
- Communication Skill - English
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2015