Job Description / Responsibility
- The system developer will be a part of one of our product development teams.
- Develop software across multiple subsystems within our product suites by ensuring solid understanding of requirement, system flow, data usage, work processes being effectively involved in planning and architecting of the prospective features.
- Exert an analytic and investigative mind paired with a drive to capture the domain knowledge, business values and rules around the features/modules.
- Come up with innovative solutions to complex business problems to best fit the product suites.
- Follow the industry best practices and positively influence others to do the same.
- Participate in peer code review and contribute towards better code quality in terms of readability, performance and extensibility.
- Work closely with the QAs from the very beginning to ensure the right thing is being developed in right quality.
- Consider user experience aspects while building a feature and ensure good usability for the target users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve critical problems to ensure smooth running of the mission critical applications.
- Practice and encourage knowledge sharing within the team and beyond.
- Evaluate new technologies, follow the latest trends and make recommendations on suitable adoption and upgrades.
- Mentor other team members to elevate their skill level and overcome shortcomings.
- Maintain effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Applied Physics, Electronics & Communication Engineering from a reputed institution with good results throughout.
Additional Job Requirements
- Fluency in written and spoken English and effective communication skill.
- Candidate should be able to multi-task, work with a sense of urgency and adapt to changing requirement and project directions.
- Should be proud and passionate about being a software developer
- A few years of working experience as a software developer
- Familiar with Microsoft ASP.NET technologies
- Competitive salary package
- Friendly, informal and fun working environment (visit our facebook page for a glimpse:
- 14 month’s salary (12 monthly + 1 festival bonus + 1 annual bonus)
- 26 days of annual leaves, sick leaves extra. Up to 14 days of leave encashment.
- Dine in lunch facility with snacks and beverages throughout the day
- Entertainment & recreational facilities e.g. Xbox, TV lounge, round the year gaming/creativity competitions and outings
- Medical benefits, life and health insurance benefits
- Provident fund
- Opportunity to grow in different specializations such as test automation, development process engineering, requirement engineering, product management etc.
- Above all, a great opportunity to learn from and work in a truly Agile and international work environment
Business : Software