No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- At least 3 years direct experience designing analog and mixed-signal transistor level circuitry for automotive or power management applications.
- Familiarity with and ability to design traditional analog MOS and BJT circuits such as band-gap references, amplifiers, oscillators, detection circuits, filters, auto-zero and matching circuits, linear and switching regulators.
- Expertise in analog circuit design theory and device physics used to create original and novel circuits that provide significant value.
- Knowledge of ESO and EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) techniques and testing.
- B.Sc in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Designing, Operation & Maintenance, Planning, Service/support
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Research Organization, Power
Additional Job Requirements
- Computer literacy is must.
- Relevant experience in the design, simulation, control and construction of power converters.
- Candidate should have pleasant personality, honest, smart & hardworking, excellent interpersonal communication skill.
- As per company Policy
|Solar Intercontinental (SOLARIC) Ltd.|
Address : House # 03, Road # 08, Block - J, Baridhara R/A, Dhaka
Web : www.solar-ic.com
Business : SOLARIC, being the one & only R&D based technology driven company in Bangladesh is poised to develop and deliver appropriate technologies to meet the exponentially increasing local & foreign demand in the field of renewable energy.