No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provides technical, high-level support for Smart Solar Technology products with a primary focus on medium power solutions to the client level.
- Executes product training programs (for distributors and installers).
- Develops technical concepts and supports customers in the areas of medium power, high power and communication products.
- Provides technical support to the sales department with a high level initiative.
- Develops tools for a variety of sales activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) or a proven electro-technical background as well as experience with energy management
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Operation & Maintenance, Service/support, Designing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Research Organization, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances
Additional Job Requirements
- Has at least two years’ professional experience in a similar position.
- Has extensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Has the ability to interact skillfully with clients and to quickly grasp new ideas and methods.
- Has an excellent presentation and communication skill.
- Willing to travel in domestically.
- Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy
|Solar Intercontinental (SOLARIC) Ltd.|
Address : House # 03, Road # 08, Block - J, Baridhara R/A, Dhaka
Web : www.solar-ic.com
Business : SOLARIC, being the one & only R&D based technology driven company in Bangladesh is poised to develop and deliver appropriate technologies to meet the exponentially increasing local & foreign demand in the field of renewable energy.