No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To play the key role to devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan for business development and income generation revenue(s) in line with the organizational objectives.
- Develop, analyze and manage various business portfolio and help in formulating strategies.
- Carryout SWOT Analysis of the current business segments and accordingly assist in formulating strategies in order to enjoy a competitive advantage in the market.
- Develop, plan, initiate & review various business processes to ensure Best Practice regarding performance.
- Conduct research to identify loopholes in existing strategies and also discover new business opportunities or areas to focus in.
- Identify and drive new initiatives and practices to improve productivity, capacity, and efficiency.
- Implement systems to sustain improved performances.
- Work with different revenue wings and develop new product and business model.
- Work directly with department heads and their teams to gain an understanding of our systems, processes, and procedures.
- MBA (Finance/ Marketing)/ Post Graduation in Economics from a Reputed University
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- In-depth experience in strategic market research
- In-depth expertise in business process, business systems and other business tool design and development
- Ability to analyze macro-economy of the country to identify upcoming business opportunities
- Demonstrated experience in implementing continuous improvement methodologies
- High degree of problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build relationships at various levels and influence decisions
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Attractive compensation & benefits package for deserving candidate(s)
Application Deadline : Jul 17, 2015