No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Coordinate, guide and train teachers.
- Guide and train new teachers to get used to the system of the school.
- Prepare routines and make sure that teachers take classes properly and timely.
- Make strategic plans for admissions.
- Solve academic and administrative problems of teachers, students, guardians/ Parents as and when required.
- Organize annual programs (Science Fair, Cultural Programs, Debates etc.)
- Take initiative whenever necessary in order to uphold the image of the School.
- Prepare Teachers` Performance Report and forward to the Principal.
- Look after academic and administrative activities of the school.
- Masters in any discipline, preferably English.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Education Administration/Management, Education Counseling
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 35 to 50 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- Strong computer skills.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Competent in office administration.
- Excellent interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and listening abilities.
- Should have leadership, organizational, time management and multitasking abilities.
- Contributory Provident Fund, Casual Leave, Medical Leave and Festival allowances.
|HURDCO International School|
Address : Ka-19/1, Bashundhara Road, Bashundhara Main Gate, Dhaka-1229
Web : www.hurdcointschool.com
Business : School