No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Attending inbound, outbound customer calls.
- Giving customer service over the phone.
- Follow-up service.
- Receiving customer complaint and forwarding them to concern sections.
- Should be able to note down complaints, and process them quickly.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with them.
- Provide necessary information about products and benefits to the target callers.
- Candidates will have to be prepared to handle both inbound and outbound calls.
- Active listening and problem solving skills.
- Have to maintain prompt interaction and fast decision making in any situation.
- Handle calls professionally & respond to their inquires.
- Ensure accuracy of data entry work for updating MIS, where necessary.
- Able to accomplish all data entry task within specific time.
- Capable to handle scanner, printer, LAN and Web.
- Having capabilities to work under pressure.
- Give support to management by performing computer related works as per requirements.
- Graduate in any Discipline.
- Educational Qualifications will be relaxed if the candidate(s) have more than required experience.
- 1 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Customer Support through Phone, Tele Marketing, QC (Quality Control) of Customer Service
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Call Center, IT Enabled Service, Research Organization
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 21 to 30 year(s)
- Age: Minimum 21 to 30 years. Will be relaxed for experienced candidates.
- Required Computer Skills: Computer Usage, High level of fluency in MS Word, MS Excel, with knowledge of other MS Office programs.
- Flexible Working Times
- Typing speed: English: Minimum 40wpm
- Need to have experience in the following fields: Data Entry, Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator (Both English & Bengali).
- As per Company Policy
Application Deadline : Jul 25, 2015