No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Should have vast experience and strong knowledge in producing DENIM (Jackets/Pants) garments. Managing overall production related activities, monitoring and shipment in DENIM/Woven GARMENTS
- Able to manage Production Floors of a large Manufacturing Unit with 3000 people comprising of 30 woven Production Lines. (Monthly Production output around 1 Million or 10 lacs Pcs. Responsible for woven/denim Pants, Jackets etc.)
- Clear knowledge on IE Layout, IE target, Efficiency and SMV.
- To maintain production plan & to achieve daily targets set by the Industrial Engineer (IE).
- Responsible for maintaining optimum efficiency levels in the lines and look for continuous improvements.
- Responsible for solving Technical issue faced in manufacturing areas. This may include finding root cause lying in Pre-production activities to Post production activities.
- Responsible for maintaining a Harmony in the workplace: Worker satisfaction, High retention of Production Staff and operators.
- Train, motivate & supervise the Production team to meet the objectives.
- Should co-ordinate with Merchandising, technical and Quality team to achieve the set goals of Production, Quality and timely Shipments.
- Responsible for monitoring Rejection and maintain Cut to ship targets set by the Management.
- Ensure that proper working conditions & compliance requirement at workplace are maintained.
- Maintain welfare & discipline of production staff to ensure productivity is achieved. This includes suggesting and implementing steps to maintain positive motivation.
- Should understand the issues faced in finishing as well as issues discovered during finishing on regular basis and take corrective action in production and pre-production if necessary.
- To achieve optimum level of productivity by maintaining AQL desired by the buyer.
- Provide technical assistance where ever necessary to achieve customers’ quality standard, i.e. finishing line set-up, machinery/equipment adoption, production and quality methods, work-aid, QC/QA system and ongoing presence.
- Have sufficient knowledge of production cost calculation
- Report to the General Manager on the production status and resolve any problems to ensure the order is executed as per buyer specifications.
- It is a full time job.
- The candidate should have a Master’s Degree/ Minimum Graduate from any recognized university.
- Long term experience and practical job know-how can be compensated with the education level.
- 15 to 20 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, Planning, Quality Control/Audit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 40 to 50 year(s)
- Strong DENIM (Jacket/Pant) Experience will be given preference
- Knowledge of apparel manufacturing techniques, systems and equipment, technical skills, pattern making and computers is essential. Fluency in English
- PC skills are essential - specifically Excel, Word and E-mail
- Must demonstrate attitude of integrity, transparence, proactive stance and positive style;
- Able to assess options and implications in order to identify a solution
- Being pleasant with others on the job and displaying good-natured cooperative attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skill both in Bangla and English;
- Job location: Dhaka EPZ, Savar. (100% foreign Investment)
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per BEPZA instructions and company policy