No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Handle garment sample approvals for all stages before bulk shipments, including pp samples, size set samples, shipment samples.
- Handle the approvals for lab dips, fabrics, trims, embroideries, prints etc.
- Prepare technical comments to guide vendors and factories to fulfill requirements for bulk shipments.
- Efficiently manage the lead time of approval process.
- Communicate with merchandising team and vendors/factories to resolve technical problems.
- Checking the paper pattern comparing with proto sample and sms.
- Technical Institute or Polytechnic Graduates
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Trading or Export/Import, Buying House, Garments
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- At least 8 years relevant experience in garment sample approval.
- Hands-on garment technical experience gained in the sample room or buying house.
- Good knowledge in paper pattern, grading, garment construction and measurements.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must.
- We offer a good career development opportunity in a young and dynamic environment.
Application Deadline : Jul 15, 2015