Job Description / Responsibility
- To prepare production schedule in collaboration with the merchandising department.
- To monitor and control all production process in sewing section.
- To monitor production target every hour of a day.
- Inform to PC/GM (Garments) about daily & total production status according to order and style.
- To distribute duties and responsibilities of subordinates, supervise their work and keep connection with the respective department.
- To check lay out plan in order to achieve maximum production.
- To keep close eyes for achieving production target in order to implement the production schedule. To inform higher authority immediately if the target is not achieved for any reason.
- If failure to achieve production target without logical reason so to want explanation from In-charge/Line-chief and take necessary action immediately.
- To keep the responsible area neat, clean and in hygienic condition.
- To ensure the participation of subordinates in the various training program.
- Listen to the worker’s problem directly and to solve their problem.
- To follow the human rights policy for every individual and also unitedly.
- To follow the principle of cost minimizing.
- Ensure the good quality of the products.
- To follow the Labour Act and regulations of the company to maintain discipline.
- Graduate/ Masters from any reputed recognized University preferably in Apparel/ Garments/ Manufacturing related subject.
- Education Qualification may be consider for higher experience Employee.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must have minimum 10 years experience in the Knit garment industry.
- At least 5 years experience in Production managerial position.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fast acting for Problem Solving.
- Strong people management skills - fairness and ability to motivate and manage the team.
- Modern System adaptability & Creativity.
- Sincerity & Responsibility.
- Honesty & Integrity.
- As Per Company Policy
Application Deadline : Jul 18, 2015