No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Perform the required tasks from cutting to finishing overall responsibility.
- Monitor, control and utilization of men, machine and material for optimum productivity.
- Supervise and direct activities of sewing department to meet daily production target.
- Verify line layout of individual style and adjustment through balancing of machine and skilled operatives.
- Review the monthly sewing production schedule and work out plan to determine staffing and other resources requirements to meet the deadlines.
- Good knowledge of compliance & quality.
- Handling the cutting & its consumption issue properly to minimize fabric & cut part rejections.
- Handling finishing activities and meet on time finish process to meet shipment deadline.
- Maintain quality product for each style and no compromise with quality at everywhere.
- Sound knowledge on work study & IE.
- Report on productivity, materials, inventory and reconciliation of individual style.
- Lead and implement new technology and modern techniques to bring upon continuous improvement enhancing productivity and efficiency.
- Establish effective communication with finishing and cutting manager to fulfill the order quantity and avoid any short shipment.
- Ensure cost reduction by reducing all kind of wastage like rejection, alteration, over production, and extra hour work.
- Evaluate staff performance, ensure floor discipline, and identify training needs.
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
- Graduate/ Masters from any discipline.
- Graduate/ Masters from any reputed recognized University preferably in Apparel/ Garments/ Manufacturing related subject.
- Education Qualification may be consider for higher experience Employee.
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, Production Management (Finishing), Production Management (Knitting & Weaving), Production Management (Sewing)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must have minimum 15 years experience in the Knit garment industry.
- At least 3 years experience in Production - GM position.
- Good management perception and work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must be excellent communication in Bangla and English.
- Fast acting for Problem Solving.
- Strong people management skills - fairness and ability to motivate and manage the team.
- Modern System adaptability & Creativity.
- Sincerity & Responsibility.
- Honesty & Integrity.
- Foreign candidate get much preferences.
- Transport will be provided by company.
- Two festival bonuses on gross salary.
- Yearly increment based on performance.
- Other Facilities As far company policy.
Application Deadline : Jul 7, 2015