Job Description / Responsibility
- To prepare production schedule in collaboration with the merchandising department.
- Monitor all production activities in the finishing section.
- To monitor poly/packing status of the ready made garments every hour of a day.
- Inform to PM/GM (garments)/Merchandiser about daily & total production status according to order and style.
- Ensure ironing, folding, poly, packing as per schedule for every order/style.
- To maintain safety method for every steps of production as buyer’s requirements and keep record.
- To check layout plan in order to achieve maximum production.
- Ensure not to pack poor quality garments for shipment.
- Arrange inspection and ensure export of the garments on time.
- To distribute duties and responsibilities of subordinates, supervise their work and keep connection with the respective department.
- To ensure the participation of subordinates in the various training program.
- To keep the responsible area neat, clean and in hygienic condition.
- Listen to the worker’s problem directly and to solve their problem.
- To follow the human rights policy for every individual and also unitedly.
- To follow the Labour Act and regulations of the company to maintain discipline.
- Graduate/ Masters from any reputed recognized University preferably in Apparel/ Garments/ Manufacturing related subject.
- Education Qualification may be consider for higher experience Employee.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production Management (Finishing)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Must have minimum 10 years experience in the Knit garment industry.
- At least 5 years experience in Finishing managerial position.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fast acting for Problem Solving.
- Strong people management skills - fairness and ability to motivate and manage the team.
- Modern System adaptability & Creativity.
- Sincerity & Responsibility.
- Honesty & Integrity.
- As Per Company Policy
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2015