Job Description / Responsibility
- Must have sound Knowledge about technical aspects and patterns.
- Good understanding of Quality Management System (QMS) and able to implement and maintain practices and procedures in the factory.
- Thorough knowledge about in line/end line inspection QA&QC process (Traffic light / 7 zero and SPI).
- Should have better knowledge about quality controlling process from development to shipment.
- Should be responsible to ensure quality & shipments with zero defects as per buyer’s instruction.
- Should have the technical knowledge on garments manufacturing as well as sampling, in line, pre-final & final inspection & responsible on day to day production follow up.
- Should be responsible of fabric checking to shipment, generate daily reports on quality checking & quality passed products & guide the quality team to ensure the best & perfect quality output.
- Should have to accountable & maintain QC’s productivity at optimum level at all time by close communication & ensure the timely delivery.
- Should have good knowledge to do investigation & understanding shrinkage issues, producing user a friendly guide & rolling out.
- Should co ordinates with procurement officers to ensure smooth supply of raw materials.
- Should be capable to motivate operates to achieve desired output & development of skilled operation.
- Should provide technical assistance & training to the departments, facilities & regions in order to provide support for quality assurance activities and ensure consistency across programs, regions and facility of quality assurance committees.
- Graduate/ Masters from any reputed recognized University preferably in Apparel/ Garments/ Manufacturing related subject.
- Education Qualification may be consider for higher experience Employee.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must have minimum 10 years experience in the Knit garment industry.
- At least 5 years experience in Quality Assurance (QA) managerial position.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Fast acting for Problem Solving.
- Strong people management skills - fairness and ability to motivate and manage the team.
- Modern System adaptability & Creativity.
- Sincerity & Responsibility.
- Honesty & Integrity.
- As Per Company policy
Application Deadline : Jul 18, 2015