No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To control the quality of products by carrying out in-line and final inspection in the factory to ensure that the products can meet ETAM’s quality and ethical standards.
- Ensure goods shipped with quality as approved sample.
- Update office on order situations for both quality and on time delivery.
- Ensure suppliers’ growth.
- Minimum Graduate.
- Textile education will be as added advantage
- At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Buying House (Garments), Garments (Woven/Sweater/Knitting/sample in charge)
- Have experience for controlling the quality for Knit/Woven/Sweater products from sampling & conducting trial, inline & final inspection.
- Able to contribute to improve quality with problem solving ability.
- Able to suggest alternative solution.
- Good machinery knowledge
- Able to conduct pre-production meetings.
- Good Team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge on Underwear would be an Advantage
- Good understanding of manufacturing process in garment field
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline : Jul 10, 2015