No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To handle sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurements, patterns, workmanship, fitting (dummy and life model), accessories, etc. and giving comments to vendors for production.
- Communicate with customers and vendors by identify and resolving potential and existing technical issues.
- Visit vendors/factories to serve as a consultant on technical issues and recommend corrective actions to all relevant parties and if necessary correct the knitting chart or patterns.
- Follow up all sample stages with customer and vendor up to the production approval. Discuss final approved sample with office QC department/vendor during PP-meeting.
- Not Mentioned.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production Management (Spinning), Production Management (Washing), Production Management (Sewing), Production Management (Knitting & Weaving), Production Management (Finishing), Production Management (Dyeing & Finishing), Production Management (Cutting), Quality Control/Audit
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Minimum 5 years experience as technician and knowledge of manufacturing process in garment field.
- Vast knowledge of Flat Knit/Sweaters regarding workmanship, measurements, flat knit design/construction and fitting. Preferable in combination with basic circular knit, woven and pattern knowledge.
- Experience on the Lingerie items will be advantage.
- Experience with fitting on dummies and life models.
- Able to work independent and to make decisions related to all technical issues.
- Good command of spoken and written English plus good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good computer skills in MS Exchange, Word and Excel
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline : Jul 10, 2015