No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Do you have a passion for production and are looking to go on an adventure? H&M Bangladesh office searching for a Production Office-Product Developer to come work in a fun, creative, big production office with great atmosphere!
- Great opportunity to bring fashion in the production world by developing exciting ideas into irresistible products. And to be part of a passionate and competitive team! Bangladesh PO is now looking for a PO-PD for Knit Department. PO-PD Role will work towards Global Purchasing Organization.
- The PO-PD is accountable to:
- Develop and secure the collection for products based on trends and demand from GPO
- Supporting the PO Merchandising team in H&M and Suppliers to understand the trends & secure the stuk
- Main Responsibilities:
- TRENDS & FASHION:
- Interpret trends and visual goals into specific materials and product information; to the R&D, PO team and the suppliers.
- Based on the trends and need of GPO, always search for and show opportunities / capacities of Market to the GPO.
- Secure clear, effective communication and understanding between GPO/PO/ Suppliers.
- Understand the market of the materials/products (Price, Market Trend, New Materials etc.)
- Understand the trends/new fabrics/products with best/suitable suppliers.
- Educate and build knowledge in the PO team and suppliers about the customer needs, the trend and STUK.
- Based on the customer demands be in forefront of developing new material and product capabilities relevant for your production market, develop material components and product that needs their quality requirement
- Keep update of the market trend for the materials and products.
- Develop/Source new qualities/ materials/products with suitable supplier
- Optimize and keep every stage in the development process as efficient as possible.
- Location is Bangladesh and this employment is on International local contract terms.
- Preferably graduate in any discipline. Certification in garments & fashion education would be preferred.
- At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Preferably 3 years of relevant experience in fashion design & in reputed buying house.
- Prioritizing, planning, follow up skill
- Driving towards goal- Self driven profile
- Positive with good communication skill
- Creative & Eager to learn
- Fighting spirit
- Empathy & Prestige less
- Good command of English
- High tempo/stress resistant and flexible
- Preferably experience working in a production team with strong fashion sense
- Preferably textile/garment production experience
- Able to use all Microsoft applications
Application Deadline : Jul 9, 2015