No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Work as a member of the compliance team in regularly inspecting multiple factory premises and proactively identifying all compliance lapses and suggesting measures for their rectification.
- Do all paper work related to keeping office and factory ready to face audits
- Prepare regular compliance reports
- Support HR and Welfare and other departments as the case may be, in successfully implementing compliance related initiatives
- Minimum - Masters in any discipline preferably in English
- 4 to 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 32 year(s)
- Fluent in English.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Legal Compliance/ Code of Conduct, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Garments (Woven/ Apparel/ Knitting).
- Benefits include competitive salary, excellent growth opportunity, Earn leave payment & Eid- bonuses as per company policy etc.
|A Reputed Garments Factory|